Long weekend is almost over. Hmmm....what did we do? Oh yea, gave the car a good cleanup and wash on Saturday morning while the kids had their run & what not in the backyard. Had a quick lunch (leftover Friday's supper) and then it was movie night. Watched 3 movies:-
The Family Stone (suprised Papa Labu sit all the way thru!),
Walkout - Walkout is a 2006 Home Box Office film based on a true story of the 1968 East L.A. walkouts. Student activist and Mexican-American Paula Crisostomo (played by Alexa Vega), tired of being treated unequally, decides to take action and stage a walkout at five East Los Angeles high schools in 1968 to protest educational conditions and complain of anti-Mexican educational bias along with some 10,000 students.
ok, I just cut & paste that from Wikipedia.
We finished the evening with The Da Vinci Code (Boring!) - almost put me to sleep but I stick around cos Pak Labu wanted to watch it. Hey, if he can sit up and watched Queen Latifah's Last Holiday, The Notebook & The Lake House, I can too, right?
And Sunday, it was pouring out & we just chilled. I got to update my Slide & Tagged sites. I went around chasing the kitties with my camera like a mad paparazzi - or in my case - mamarazzi??
A few good things happened this weekend. Thanks to Tagged, I've gotten in touch with a handful of friends back home! It was very exciting and we all can't wait to meet up in Oct. Awesome!
It's Monday afternoon, weather is kinda muggy, you know the kind when u just wanna stay home & do nothing?? Yeah, I wish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment