Wednesday, July 25, 2007

False advertising??

A stack of envelopes was waiting for me on the shoe rack this evening. Couple of bills & another invitation from a bank for credit card application. The phone bill came in today - let's see....opps! there's no credit back again!!!! We've been billed for services (internet) that we never have. And it's all becos I wanted to have the digital camera that come with the internet subscription. Hubby was so excited when he received the modem 3 mth ago, but we could not get connected that very same day! (Good thing we never cancel our current provider) Well, we waited for 1 day, 2 day & later they said it could take as much as 1 week!! WTF?????!!!!

They are supposedly one of the best (?!!) provider in this province & it will take like a week to get us connected?? Frustrated, we returned the modem. But we kept getting billed for internet & the last straw was when they sent last month for $200 overdue!! Pak Labu was furious & screaming at the CSR side to get their records straight!

So, today according to their records,it was fixed; except that they did it AFTER the cut-of date of billing & hence, that $200 overdue still reflect in our current bill. *sigh*


But according to their latest update, our bill now stands at $40 - GOOD!

3 comments:

M A Janssen said...

Hi Mak Labu. I've been reading your blog for some time & hope you don't mind if I link yours to mine. Good that you got it all sorted out & you can start the new fresh stress-free!

Mak Labu said...

Hi m a janssen! yes, please do! thank you.

M A Janssen said...

Hehehe Thank you. I had forgotten to ask but I had you in my Firefox bookmark links. This way I won't miss reading your blog!