Sunday, January 6, 2008

love-hate relationship

after more then 6 yrs living in the Great White North, i must say i'm still not used to the 'crazy' weather. of cos i was estatic & looking for any reason to leave the house during my 1st winter. i guess the novelty has gone & at times i dread the shorter daylights.

is spring here yet??

3 comments:

M A Janssen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M A Janssen said...

I greatly sympathise with fellow Asian immigrants to Canada as comparably, Central-European winters are quite mild but it is dark, damp, cold and gloomy. I feel especially bad for the kids who are stuck indoors for so long that they will probably forget how it's like to be outdoors - I know I do sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.